Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WONDER WOMAN KNIT WIT



I hope yarn deflects bullets. Chris Wass decided to knit a Wonder Woman costume complete with bracelets and tiara. It took her 6 weeks.
I started knitting this Wonder Woman costume to wear to the San Diego Comic-Con in July (2008), but escalated production when my friend decided to throw a costume birthday party for me at the end of June. I made up my own pattern for the bodysuit embellished with star and eagle motifs, wristbands and headband. It took me about 6 weeks, finished the night before the party! I'm happy with the results. Hope that you think that it's fun too!
Her friend is knitting a Batgirl costume in black and yellow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such confidence. Impressive.

Anonymous said...

This is the most awesome knit I have ever seen.

Keith said...

She certainly did a great job and makes a great Wonder Woman.

Related Posts with Thumbnails