Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP


Not surprising, Jonah Hex is in trouble and is reshooting. Wow, who would have guessed a movie featuring Megan Fox would be a disaster.

Directors The Hughes Brothers were once offered The Dark Knight with possibly Clint Eastwood in the role of Bruce Wayne.

Want to see Jabba the Hutt strip? You bet you do when it's a Star Wars themed burlesque show on stage.

Brightest Day is the hilarious named sequel to Blackest Night.

Ethan Hawke ruins movies, now he wants to ruin comic books.

Artist David Finch signed an exclusive deal with DC Comics.

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Please make Ethan Hawke go away.

Tim said...

I could have seen Clint Eastwood do that role maybe 30 years ago...at least he naturally has the voice, unlike Christian Bale

Jabba strip? no thank you

Keith said...

I'll never understand how Ethan Hawke has a career.

And you'll wanna' watch this Jabba strip, Tim.

Tim said...

Ok, I take it back, I just saw Jabba...I was just picturing Jabba from the films.

Keith said...

That's what I thought, Tim.

Related Posts with Thumbnails