Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP

"Whachu' talkin' 'bout, officer?"


It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world but it only takes one angry midget to cause a domestic disturbance. Gary Coleman was arrested in Utah over the weekend.

The writers of Star Trek 2 promise it will be about the villain.

Samuel L. Jackson talks about his appearance in the upcoming Thor movie. "Nobody's told me anything. I was reading the trades last week and I saw the cast list. My name was in it, so maybe I am doing something that I don't know about and I'll hear about it soon."

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be the next Spider-Man? He's keeping mum about playing everyone's favorite wallcrawler but he's already talked to the director about the reboot.

"Avengers Assemble!" Earth Mightiest Heroes have had a lot of teammates over the years and fought many villains including the Skrulls, Thanos, Ultron and loads of others. See if you agree with the 15 Defining Avengers Moments.

2 comments:

Jeff Dennis said...

Does Terry know that the "star" of BOOK OF ELI got arrested? As far as the Avengers list goes, Reviving Cap shouls be #1, and Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch replacing the original members should have been on the list. Also missing is the Korvac story and Kang the Conqueror.

Keith said...

I thought of Terry when I found out about Gary Coleman. And I agree that the story about reviving Captain America should have been #1.

Related Posts with Thumbnails