Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HALLELUJAH


Can I get an amen? Ben Affleck is done making super hero movies. I said, can I get an amen?!? Ben Affleck recently told MTV that he was finished making super hero films after his experience on the movie, Daredevil.

“No, I would not do another,” he said, insisting that he’s sworn off comic-book films for good. “I was cured of that.”

Technically, 2003’s “Daredevil” was something of a success, grossing $103 million at the box-office. It and the fans — have not been kind to Mark Steven Johnson’s “Daredevil,” and whether it was the people he worked with or the people who panned the film, he’s clear about his displeasure over the whole damn “Daredevil” fiasco.

“That experience was not that much fun,” he said frankly. “And it’s not something I’m particularly looking to go through again.”

“One of the things about doing [a superhero movie] is that…” he began, then corrected himself. “No, that is not something I would want to do.”

Now if he would just quit being in movies. You'll noticed I didn't say "quit acting in movies". I think the entire world would shout amen if he'd make that announcement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails