Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DEADPOOL IN WASHINGTON



Wenatchee, Washington has it's very own superhero: Deadpool.  And when he's not cracking wise, he's putting up flyers and offering to save the day via e-mail (ncwdeadpool@hotmail.com).  The flyers serve to inform the community not to be alarmed, he's here to help and is not the mercenary from the comic books.  "Because I allied with his humor and his ideal that what once was bad can become something better and good... And not his outlook on heroism or his methods." 

In fact, this superhero wants to cooperate with the law, he is "not actively seeking out crime. Should I witness a crime in progress or one that just occurred, I will do my civil duty by calling the police and placing the criminal under citizen’s arrest until the police have arrived. I only mean to help the community, not to stir up more trouble than I seek to relieve. The police have enough trouble without a superhero taking the law into his own hands.”


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails