Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP


Learn how to make your own Luke Skywalker on a Tauntaun costume from The Empire Strikes Back.

Watch director James Cameron refuse to give a fan an autograph and call the guy an asshole. The fan responds, "I'm an asshole because I ask someone I admire for their autograph that makes me an asshole? I'm paid $15-an-hour at work and I go to see your film and I'm an asshole?" Now I'm very glad I didn't see Avatar.

Watch Wes Anderson's first film, Bottle Rocket, absolutely free on Crackle.

Harold Ramis says Ghostbusters 3 will be released in 2011.

Find the small thermal exhaust port, it's right below the main port and only two meters wide, in this Star Wars Blueprints: The Ultimate Collections book.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I agree about James cameron...what a jerk!

Keith said...

I always knew he was a jerk, I just didn't realize how big of a jerk he was. I'll never see Avatar now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails