Monday, July 20, 2009

SLEAZE, TEASE AND CHEESE





There's just not enough hours in the day to watch all the movies out there. I'm starting to realize how many films received little to no attention when watching the SciFi Classics 50 Movie Pack Collection and the Chilling Classics 50 Movie Pack, both of which I highly recommend. I'm having to rethink my self-proclaimed status as a movie buff when I'm faced with the fact there are so many films Ive never heard of, such as Horrors of Spider Island, I Eat Your Skin and King of Kong Island. King of Kong Island doesn't have King Kong or an island in the film, by the way. Anyway, my self doubts were reaffirmed when I visited The Poster Pit, a blog which "showcases the best and worst in sleaze, tease and cheese since August of 2006." Movie like Vicious Lips, Unholly Rollers, Possession and Evils of the Night have all slipped under my radar but thankfully I can count on The Poster Pit to feature the forgotten cinema. Now if I could just find the time to watch all these films.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Cool posters. There are so many movies I've not seen. There are so many I've never even heard of.

Keith said...

I highly recommend the box sets listed. They're cheap and get you 50 movies you'll never see on television. My favorite poster was for Vicious Lips. Whatta' great tag line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails