Monday, February 22, 2010

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP


Witness the adventures of the sexy Sky Gal as she flies the friendly skies and fight villains in these comic books you can download absolutely free.

I watched The Giant Spider Invasion over the weekend because obviously I know how to make the best use of my time. There's an official website for the 1975 film. A movie with such classic lines as, "The only time I know you're still alive is when I hear you flush the toilet," and "You don't know the difference between rice crispies and rabbit turds."

William Hurt, who played General Ross in the last Hulk film, says he hasn't been asked to cameo in Iron Man 2 or Thor.

Marvel Comics' scribe Brian Bendis met with Sony executives about the upcoming Spider-Man movie reboot.

Joss Whedon and Morgan Spurlock have teamed up and are working on a Comic-Con documentary.

Damn Cool Pics has a 25 photo collection of sexy Pikachu cosplayers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails