Friday, November 21, 2008

SHE-HULK CANCELLED


Issue #38 February 25, 2009 will be the final issue of She-Hulk.
She's been savage. She's been sensational. She's been an avenger. She's been a lawyer. She's been a bounty-hunter. But there's one thing She-Hulk has always been, in all of her many series... cancelled. But it hasn't stopped her yet! In this oversized final issue, Peter David brings his run on the Jade Giantess to a close... but can Jen use her last remaining pages to save her friends from a truly mammoth threat? Catch her now, before someone turns her red.
And from Peter David's website:

I've known about it for a couple months but didn't say anything because I'm not big on making with the bad news.

I have to admit, I'm shocked. Shocked. The market has always been so supportive of books with female leads, and She-Hulk has never had a title canceled out from under her before, so I could never have seen this coming.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails