Friday, May 29, 2009

TOMB RAIDER REBOOT


It's official, a Tomb Raider reboot is underway. Producer Dan Lin spilled the beans to About.com, saying the new Tomb Raider would be a prequel featuring a younger Lara Croft.

"We're rebooting Lara Croft, it's a great origin story we're going to tell, very character orientated," Lin said before claiming the movie would be more "realistic" than the previous films starring Angelina Jolie.

It was rumored Megan Fox was cast as the younger Lara Croft but that has since been denied. I know I'll take a lot of grief for admitting this, but Megan Fox has a face that could crack a mirror. Plus, she's a rotten actress and her 15 minutes can't be up soon enough for me. I say give the role to former gymnast and official Tomb Raider model Alison Carrol. She's beautiful, graceful and athletic and obviously very familiar to the role of Lara Croft.

3 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thank the Invisible Pink Unicorn (B.B.H.H.H.) I am not the only one who is sick of Megan Fox :-)

Keith said...

Whew! Glad it's not just me that's sick of her. She's got a great body but that face is too rough and mean looking for me.

Darius Whiteplume said...

People got a little disturbed when I said so on my blog a while back (link).

Related Posts with Thumbnails