Thursday, May 7, 2009

CREEPIEST GUY EVER










A couple of years ago, I was standing outside of a comic book shop with a friend waiting on the rest of our group to finish up their shopping. Suddenly a small group of fat, smelly, mouth-breathing nerds walked out, being loud and weird. My friend and I said nothing but just watched them as they crossed the parking lot. He finally looked at me and said, "Do you ever wonder how other people see us?"

This guy in these clips is beyond weird and nerdy, it's close to Jeffrey Dahmer-level scary. Watch but you may want to take a shower after hearing about "recycling semen", wearing adult diapers and watching the bizarre bunny hop. There's more on YouTube but I could only stand to watch three of the videos. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

1 comment:

Keith said...

You've already got me creeped out and I haven't even watched these yet. lol We've got plenty of guys around here like you described. Just go to the local video game store, etc. You'll see them all the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails