Thursday, December 18, 2008

GREEN LANTERN GREEN LIGHT


Alan Horn, president of Warner Bros spoke to the folks at Collider and confirmed a Green Lantern movie is on its way.
When asked what he thinks the next superhero property might be from Warner Bros, he says, "I think Green Lantern is probably the best guess but I can't promise it at this moment."
He also stated the studio is anxious for a new Superman film but still no plans on a Justice League movie.

To watch the exclusive interview or read the transcript, check out the Collider website.

3 comments:

Tim Smith said...

Did you hear of the possible TERRIBLE casting of Eddie Murphy as the Riddler in the next Batman movie. I thought the rumors of Johnny depp were questionable, but Eddie Murphy has basically played the same character in every movie he has ever done and stopped being funny years ago.

Tim Smith said...

If a Green Lantern movie was done well, it would be good, but looking at the hostory of DC movies...I am doubting it.

Tim Smith said...

Ok, I just found out the Eddie Murphy rumor was false (THANK GOD). Thats what I get for listening to British media reports!

Related Posts with Thumbnails