Saturday, December 13, 2008

WORLD'S MOST TATTOOED SENIOR WOMAN


Remember the tattooed woman in the circus? I doubt if any of them had as many tattoos as Isobel Varley, Guinness Worlds' Records Most Tattooed Senior Woman. Nearly every square inch of her body is covered in tattoos, including her most intimate area. Her favorite tattoo is a group of tigers on her stomach. In 2006, Varley shaved her head in order to have her entire scalp covered with tattoos, with the back of her head featuring large penises. At the present time, the only areas of her body not completely tattooed, is her face, the soles of her feet, ears and some areas on her hands.
"Although I now have some tattooing on my forehead and beside my eyes, I do not expect to fully cover my face. However, I recognise that the pressure is there to go further and I am aware that frequently over the years I have imposed limits on how far I would go. Then, later I have relaxed these limits, so I just don’t know for certain what the future holds as I am definitely addicted to tattooing."
To see more (and I do mean more) of Isobel, check out her website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails