Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOLDING OUT FOR SHE-HULK


Fan films are works of love and dedication. Garrett Gilchrist shot Shamelessly, the She-Hulk fan film with a budget of 6 thousand dollars and a very small crew, sometimes only relying upon himself for a day's work. The film was mostly shot on greenscreen and uses some CGI effects as well as rotoscope.

Here's the hit song from Bonnie Tyler, "I Need a Hero", featuring scenes from Shamelessly.

You can learn more about Shamelessly and Garrett Gilchrist at Orange Cow Productions.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Great clip. I loved that.

Keith said...

Thanks, Keith. I'm a big She-Hulk fan and love to see her in anything. I keep hoping for a Hollywood version of She-Hulk to be released but meanwhile I'll gladly enjoy some fan films.

Related Posts with Thumbnails