Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PHOTOS OF JOSH BROLIN AS JONAH HEX


Photos of Josh Brolin as the titular character for the new film, Jonah Hex, are online. And it's just as disappointing as I thought it would be. The scars should be much more prevalent but it's Hollywood so we can expect them to get everything wrong. I'm sure the film will be rated PG13, even though the character is bounty hunter who loves money more than he loves whores. Josh Brolin and Megan Fox in the cast along with cheesy make-up effects? Yeah, you just know it's going to suck. Click here for more disappointing photos.

2 comments:

Keith said...

It will probably suck, but you can't expect much from Hollywood.

Keith said...

Yeah, I know but I love Jonah Hex. I just hate the thought of seeing the character ruined in yet another terrible comic book movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails