Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958 - 2009


Unfortunately I think Michael Jackson will be remembered for the scandals and allegations, not the talent and years of entertainment he brought to the world. It's sad to think of a man who had everything and yet lost himself. He obviously had a sense of humor, which is apparent in this famous episode of The Simpsons, titled "Stark Raving Dad". Jackson voiced the character of Leon Kompowsky, a brick layer who thinks he's Michael Jackson and shares a cell with Homer in an insane asylum.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Great post and clip. I do think he'll be remembered more for all the scandals and allegations. He was definitely incredibly talented. It's a shame things turned out like they did.

Keith said...

I think he'll be remembered for his music and talent but the memories will always be tainted. So sad.

Tim said...

I thought about you yesterday and wondered when you would post something, he was pretty freaky and apparently loved circus freak stuff as much as you do. I wonder how many of his songs Weird Al has done over the years - he has done several.

Keith said...

To be honest, I wasn't going to post anything about him but a friend convinced me I should. I was a fan growing up and he let Weird Al do several parodies of his songs as well as doing an episode of The Simpsons. I know he was a big fan of freaks too. It's just a shame of what became of him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails