Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OUR FIRST AWARD


Don't Stand There Gawping! has received our very first award! My friend and fellow blogger, Keith over at Sugar and Spice, has kindly bestowed the "You Are A Great Read" award to this very blog.

I started the blog when I got laid-off last August, needing something to keep me busy but also an easier way to inform friends of interesting items and articles. Since then it's taken on a life of it's own and become something of an obsession as my only creative outlet.

Don't Stand There Gawping! still has a long way to go and I'm constantly trying to increase traffic, receive more comments and get new subscribers. If you have any suggestions, feel free to e-mail me.

So thanks again, Keith for this great award. It's very much appreciated. And to all my readers, don't forget to check out Sugar and Spice. It too, is "A Great Read".

1 comment:

Keith said...

You are very welcome about the award. I really love your blog. It's always fun to check out. Like I said before it's got everything from pinups to comics. Good luck with the blog. I know how much fun it can be to blog. It's definitely something to keep my mind off the daily grind. I wish you the best with it and life in general. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. I always love hearing from you. Thanks. Take care. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails