Friday, July 3, 2009

SHE-HULK POWER RATINGS



I picked up a box of Marvel Universe Trading Cards Series 2 at the local comic book store this week. I've always loved Marvel Comics and it's fun to see how many of the characters have come and gone since this set came out in 1991. The set features many of the top artists of the day, such as Jim Lee, Arthur Adams, Mark Bagley and many others. I quickly flipped through the box looking for my favorite girl in green and wasn't disappointed. Card #43 features Jennifer Walters as She-Hulk, complete with power ratings and stats. At 6'7" and 600 pounds, she's not exactly setting any speed records but as a lawyer I expected her intelligence rating to be higher.

You can learn more about this card set over at Marvel's website. And like I always say, "Make mine Marvel!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails