Thursday, July 9, 2009

SPIDER-MAN 4 REWRITE


I realized just how little I care about the Spider-Man franchise as I clicked my mouse to read the Variety report on Spider-Man 4. To be honest, the only reason I checked out the article was for this blog. Gary Ross is doing a rewrite of the script but does anyone care about a new Spider-Man movie after that last debacle, Spider-Man 3? Sure it wasn't as horrible as Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer but it was painful to sit through none the less. If Sony Pictures was smart, they would have hired a new director and gotten a new cast. Oh well, being the comic book nerd and Spider-Man lovin' fan that I am, I'll still go see it. It's true, a sucker is born every minute.

4 comments:

Keith said...

I didn't like the 3rd one at all. I have no interest in a 4th one. I'm sure I'll see it, but I'm not gung ho about it. If they are to do a 4th one, they need a new director and cast. It's time to move on.

Keith said...

I hated the second and third installment of the Spider-Man movies. It's way past time for a new director and cast.

Tim said...

I liked the 2nd and 3rd spiderman movies much better than either of the Fantastic Four movies. I thought they were awful! I would also rate the spiderman movies above the first hulk movie, the 2nd one wasnt all bad.

Keith said...

I agree the Spider-Man movies were better than the Fantastic Four films but man, the sequels were bad. And I'm not a fan of either Hulk movie but the second one was better than the first.

Related Posts with Thumbnails