Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP


Kat Dennings joins the cast of Thor. Now I definitely have to see this movie.

Tobey Maguire is rooting for the Lizard in Spider-Man 4.

My original man-crush Stan Lee tells us what he's thankful for this holiday season. "Oh, golly, so many things. I’m thankful to still be involved in the things I really care about and still be able to be working on them. I’m thankful that the fans still seem to enjoy the things I’m doing." Excelsior!

Use your radar vision to see the next action figure in the Marvel Select line.

It's Star Wars vs Star Trek as Princess Leia in her metal bikini asks you to vote for your favorite.

If you wear these new Stormtrooper kicks from Adidas, everyone will know you voted for Star Wars. The shoes are scheduled to stomp into stores January 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails