Sunday, November 29, 2009

NERD NEWS ROUND-UP


Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada talk up the new Thor movie.

Read the full issue of Frank Cho's Jungle Girl Season 2 #1 online.

Viggo Mortensen lobbied for product placement in the movie, The Road.

Bart's Blackboard is an ongoing archive of every sentence that Bart Simpson writes on the blackboard in the opening sequence of The Simpsons.

Speaking of The Simpsons, see how they look built entirely from cans. Canstruction is an annual design event is with teams of engineers, architects and students creating fascinating and amazing sculptures out of thousands of cans of food.

Watch the Human Blockhead Jared Rydelek hammer a 4-inch nail into his nose.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey there. I'm back from my blogging vacation. I hope you had a great week and weekend. I enjoyed myself this Thanksgiving holiday. I did miss your blog. Take care. Have a fantastic week ahead. Cheers!

Keith said...

Great hearing from you again, Keith! I'm looking forward to seeing what you're up to at Sugar & Spice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails