Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SCREAM OF THE DAY: THEM (ILS)


Them (Ils) is a French horror film about Lucas and Clementine who live in an isolated country home. They wake up to a strange noise, only to discover they are not alone, and face a night of terror.


Trivia:

*Them (Ils) was shot in 30 days.

*According to director David Moreau star Olivia Bonamy suffered from claustrophobia and much of her performance as she crawled through the narrow tunnels was the result of her genuine fear of the tight spaces.

*The house used in the film was an actual sprawling old estate in Bucharest, Romania. The house was so large that the production was unable to furnish all the rooms for shooting, but it was also large enough that the entire production worked out of the location.
source

4 comments:

Keith said...

I love French horror. I've not seen this one, but I've seen good feedback on it.

Keith said...

It's a good movie. I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Neat! I would love to see this!

Keith said...

I highly recommend watching it. It's a lot of scary fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails