Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MARIO AND WIFE


Ain't love grand? Or at least creative. Check out this marriage proposal using the video game, Super Mario World, where Brad spelled out "Lisa... will you marry me?" in coins.

"My nerdy way to propose. On October 15th 2009, it was out 5 year anniversary so i decided to propose. Using a program called lunar magic I was able to spell "lisa... Will you marry me?" she may not look too surprised in the video but you should of seen her afterwords, she couldn't sit still!!! And no it wasn't staged, but I did sit her down told her to play some Super Mario World, but she totally didn't know she was being recorded!!"

I hope Wario doesn't crash the wedding.

2 comments:

Keith said...

That is so cool. Yeah, watch out for Wario. He's definitely a wedding crasher.

Keith said...

Yeah, Wario is a big jerk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails