Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GRACE TRAILER


There are a few movies I'm looking forward to this year, and I'm not talking about summer blockbusters. The films I'm most excited about are Moon, Inglourious Basterds, Dead Snow and now, the new upcoming horror film Grace.

Grace stars Jordan Ladd as Madeline Matheson, a pregnant woman who loses her unborn child in a tragic accident. Madeline insists on carrying the dead child to term. The baby is born stillborn but is miraculously resurected. Madeline names the baby Grace and soon learns her child is unlike other babies. Grace has a terrible hunger, leaving Madeline to do everything she can to satisfy her baby's appetite.

I have to say, Grace looks amazing.


2 comments:

Keith said...

I hadn't heard of Grace before. That sounds awesome. I'm excited by mainstream movies like Star Trek coming out. I'm also excited about Inglorious Bastards.

Keith said...

The trailer for Grace looks really good. A baby with the taste for blood? That sounds like a really fun movie to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails